Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Show In August

Grace and Peace

I feel impelled to inform you all of the upcoming show:

Poetry of the Soul Poetry Festival
Sammy Davis Plaza (Lorenzi Park)
Saturday, August 19, 2006 at 7:00pm

I hope to see you all there. I unfortunately have to host, but its whateva! Come out and see some of Vegas' own, spit fire on the mic.

Now, I am truly tired of breaking this down fo' y'all. Here is how the poetry schedule goes for da summer so far:

2nd and 4th Saturday of month - Untamed Tongues at Cafe De Tout
3rd Friday - Poet's corner at West Las Vegas Arts Center
2nd and 4th Wednesday of month - Poetry at the Ice House Lounge

If there is a change in the schedule I will let you all know.

Grace and Peace

1 comment:

elaine x said...

curious to know the addresses for 'cafe de tout' and 'ice house' ... i know the wlvac. thanks for the info!
peace & harmony,
elaine
'freedom must be exercised to stay in shape!'