Monday, May 08, 2006

Almost Like I Saw Before

Grace and Peace

I was surprised that I didn't let her upset me. It must be the passing years or "God " is doing what he do!

Have you ever seen someone turn their lips up so high that they are damn near touching the top of their head. I think that it must have been something like that...I laughed and said to myself, " she will never be satisfied." You know how some people can find fault in everything, every thing except themselves!

I have seen it so many times before that this time was no big difference for me. It didn't bring about any anger or turmoil in my heart. I finally realized that I can't help everyone and I sure can't please all the people that dwells inside my world. Everything that's for me ain't exactly for you and everything that my eyes can capture - your eyes will never see.

Everyday I come closer to finding the core on me, I can't let these zero possibilities implode themselves on me. I'm digging that!

See Bliss Run, See Bliss Dance, See Bliss Poet, See Bliss Break!

No comments: