Thursday, September 28, 2006

Recovery

This weekend will be about recovery. I will put on my finest dancing shoes, scrape off the week's blues and find myself in the mist of recovery. Latin is taking its toll on my mind and I must rest. I must relax - and I will.

Call me on Friday after 9:50am, because that is when the party will begin!

So much has been going on in my life that I have not even had time to sit and write or sit and be right. I look forward to church on Sunday (I praise him all week), church gives me the time and place for a release. I have a date with Jesus!

Yeah recover that is what I will do - tonight I might even turn my cell phone off, let the folks that dare to bother me listen to my voice on the voicemail.

I have had a day that concerns a man that I wish would just tell me the truth. Or I wish that I only knew what the truth was. It has become hard for me, and trust that I never wanted to be one of those sistas that wore her jilted self, all on her shirt collar. I do think though that in more ways than one, I have become that sista.

No man is ever telling the truth! Sounds bad, I know. I really don't believe that but it gets hard out there sometimes, especially when I have already tried my best to trust a man and just when I knew he would not do anything to hurt me - he hurt me. Years and time has mended that wound - so this weekend I will recover!

To my friend: I am not sorry for the complications that we are having at this moment in time. But times passes and is the killer of forever existence. We may pass this and we may not. In time friend, in time. You will open yourself like a ripe melon getting ready to burst and you will give to me, all of your insecurities, doubts, questions, secrets and dreams. For now, don't worry about me - this weekend I will recover!

No comments: