Friday, September 08, 2006

Inside these words are Love!

I think that more than anything; today - love has brought me back here, to this place. A familiar place where I can sit down, take my shoes off and write down the guarded feelings of my soul. There is almost an air of joy that surrounds me - need to help spread the joy that I feel in my heart to those who may not have "HIM" in their lives.

I know that in my soul of soul and heart of heart, that "HE" is "HE". I thank him for that, but there are times when "HE" makes his presence felt more times than others. If I may complete my story, without handing out too many words, I will be able to tell you how elated I was on Sunday when "HE" showed up and placed his arms around me.

"HE" begin to tell me what he thought of me. In the image of my brother he told me that I was "SUPERCALAFRAGALISTIC" and then taking the form of my sister "HE" asked that I "RISE". Then again, "HE" moved through each one of my siblings and even my mother and "HE" showered me in the words that "HE" knew my heart needed to hear: "RUN ON", "RAISON-D'ETRE", "FIRE", "BLESSED-BLISSED", "REMARKABLE", "NIGGANOT", "PERSEVERANCE", "PUSH" AND "FAVOR".

I didn't know, until "HE" had "THEM" to tell me.

Yo Ta - One day I will push that mountain hard enough to move it.

Momma if you ever find your way to this page, know that I think that even the bees envy me!

Bliss

No comments: