Friday, September 01, 2006

Oh Bother!

Lately I have found myself gawking at furniture. I guess I have that bug. I have been even dreaming about a place, a place that I can call my own. A place that only I would (should) have access to. It is fun to dream, it makes everything (even what I think is impossible) seem possible (there is God again). I was lurking on the Target website and I found these beautiful shelves...You know, shelves that had Bliss written all over them. As if God hand made them for me and told the rest of the world to " Get back, these here shelves are for my baby"! I like to think that anyway. ***I would give y'all a link, but you might try to steal my shelves - selfish biddies****

I like to think that I am still real enough to dream and live and love. It is what I love to do, so why not? Sometimes, "I be" like - Oh bother there I go again, dreaming and loving and wanting to be loved - Oh bother.

Tomorrow,I will again engage myself in another infamous poetry venue, why you ask? Because I promised that I would be there. I won't be speaking (fingers crossed) - Oh Bother!

Like I told a friend earlier this week. Do not seek inspiration inside of a poetry venue, instead think of the venue as your platform. I place to display your work - from which the world and all of it's ugly and beauty inspired you to write.

Grace and Peace

Happy Friday!

No comments: