Wednesday, November 29, 2006

The Headlines Read...





In Todays news I am sad to report that:

racism is still alive and well. Come on sir, you know full and damn well you didn't have no business talking like that. I wasn't going to touch this subject, but I had to.




Black people and cops just don't get along. I just recently reported on this issue, I will tackle it again at a later date. Rest in Peace to Sean Bell.


The Good Reverend Al Sharpton will not be up for the 2008 election. Honestly, was he serious the first time? He has a fun face!



Obama has critics now. What? I'll kill 'em, I'll nail up by their tails! I'll kill 'em!



Did she really lose her mind and microwave her baby? Somebody better come up with something quick, cuz I am about to trip!

Next time: Students on the campus of UNLV protest to the new English speaking rule up in Pahrump, Nevada, by taping their mouths shut.
Thank you for tuning in to today's news...until next time, it has been an honor and pleasure. Yeah, a honor and a pleasure.
Be blessed

No comments: