Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Things are Good!

For a lack of better words: Things are Good!

The last poetry reading of the year was about as empty as a bottle of OLD E in an alcoholic's hand, however; he was there.

There


I made a mistake and kissed him on his lips
He kissed back, There and then later on There
It was a mistake, right...right...now I write.

The last poetry reading of the year was about as empty as bottle of OLD E in an alcoholic's hand, however; he was there.

Watching me, eyes placed intently on me
He likes me now and wants me to be his...
He kissed back, There and then later on There
I think that it was a mistake, right...it had to be, right...now I write.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have very much helped me with a source of the information.
- spinningwheelofblack.blogspot.com z
spaghetti alla carbonara

Anonymous said...

yo bliss, it's etc. this is crazy because i was at the reading that you were talking about AND I have a empty can of OE in my hand. I knew that was your dude because when he shook me and Etchie's hand, he tried to break our shoulders. I love you sister..4 real. keep doing your thing!! I'm on Myspace now @ etcthesuperlyrical. trying to network and get my writing out. hit me up because i want my CD!!! missed you @ the Blackbook...