Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Truth #2

Everything is no doubt broken into pieces by perception. Then there is fact, which blossoms into Truth. When Truth is not hiding in its secret places, it chooses to dangle itself, not only in your face but also in the faces of the masses. When Truth is turned loose, tired of being captive and of being shut up behind lies, it flares like a fire and spreads through the soul.

We try to prevent the fire next time, by refusing to be opened, refusing to love or be loved and denying ourselves. Lies are dangerous and disastrous. Lies tear down homes, paint fear on light poles, make churches into graveyards and mis-guides the already weary.

I went there, first, out of curiosity. I came back a second time seeking a second chance. Once again slowly but surely opening my heart, in order that I may receive love once again. Now, uncertainty rest on my shoulders. Because he dismissed it without the faintest hint of what Truth is, we don't know, they don't seem to care, but I am just a little confused.

What is Truth? No, for reals this time.

No comments: