Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Tired of This!

Look at what I found in one of my many e-mail accounts:


Hello Sir /Ma

My Name is TOM MARLEY i am the owner of MARLEY ART BEAUTY CONCEPT in UK.it is my pleasure to offer you this job and am sure it will not affect your present state of work,you can work online with me and get paid weekly.my company in uk need a representative in your country to receive moneyorder/check from my client, cash it from any cashing point, take 10% from it and send the remain balance to through western union or money gram office and receive another payment immediately.

Please get back to me on the following details below
FULL NAME:
CONTACT ADDRESS:
CITY:
ZIPCODE:
STATE:
PHONE NUMBER:
AGE: SEX:
MARITAL STATUS:


Best Regards
MARLEY ART BEAUTY CONCEPT
FLAT 26,REWALD ROAD
MONSAL COURT.
E 05 JJ LONDON UK.
099447031928914.

You know what Mr. Marley here is my letter to you:

Dear Mr. Marley,

I am deeply concerned with your lack of business savvy and I believe that you have the wrong person(s). Just about everyone that I know has received your little invitation to become an asshole. In fact sir, I believe that I even saw this little scam of yours on Dateline or was it 20/20 or was it both. I would like it very much if you would not e-mail me with such offers anymore. Contrary to popular belief everyone that lives in the United States is not as dumb as the person that runs it.

Thank you for immediate attention to this matter

Bliss

No comments: