Tuesday, October 03, 2006

How I do!

Grace and Peace

So I have found out how to add links to my page. (HURRAY!) At times I can be a little slow, ya know! I had been trying to get you all to the Bob Marley page and although you all don't comment I know that you do read the blog. It surprises me sometimes, when one of you all call me and ask me about one of my posts or when I see that one of you have printed one of them out.

So now I am in the process of learning Latin and it is killing me. However, I know that it will not win. I will win the battle of Latin vs. Bliss. I have to, I have no other choice. In the meanwhile, I have selected a manager and I have two features coming up. One is in San Diego, in which I will be traveling to later this month and the other feature is in November, here at home.

I have to find to stop and catch my breath. Slow up pace, but then there are times when I think that I am just starting out and I can't stop to rest now. You know How I do!

Grace and Peace

Bliss

No comments: