Monday, October 09, 2006

Truth

Grace and Peace

Something to write is definitely surging on the ends of my fingers. A weekend with a certain amount of calmness in the air and then there was a pound of chaos mixed in with a pinch of despair.

"Know those who labor amongst you" was the word. I get it, I even overstand the concept, the idea...umm the portrayal of this scripture. In order to understand the big picture, one has to know what Truth is. And whom does Truth belong to?

I can honestly say, that I don't want to be bothered with scandal in my secret place. Where God is blessing and someone else is destroying. Wherein contained in this idea, concept, visualization is there Truth? I think that Truth lies somewhere between the mattress and box spring, swept up under the rug, in the milk carton along with spoiling liquids, in the back of the shelf where moth balls form, in the corners where roaches and spiders roam and behind everything that can be used to hide the utter, utmost Truth.

Someday we will evolve. Peace Odie

Grace and Peace

Bliss

No comments: