Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Today I learn


Grace and Peace

I looked to my friend today to teach me something new or something old that I may learn again. Spearheading the microphone through my CD player, he told me his stories and his history and I believed him.

"It don't take a whole day to recognize sunshine".
If I could open myself and place on display the light that shines within me, I would. I would let you see just how bright the light is and how I often forget that it laminates and casts forward on its own accord. Sometimes there is beam so bright that even I can not see past it and then God takes it and suppresses it and gives it back to me. That is my way remaining humble and human inside my own light. I see it, first thing in the morning before the drop of water, before the first hint of dove and before the smear of make-up. I see the light!
Grace and Peace

No comments: