Friday, June 09, 2006

Thank You

Man, freedom/releasing feels good. I felt liberated. I felt like a teenager sneaking out the house to go and see a boyfriend that my father disapproved of. I had been on a 3 month vacation, I mean I could have I just didn't because it didn't feel right. I won't say that I needed to exahle, because that sounds too corny. I will say that needed to breathe - to let out some anxieties.


He called, I barley dressed and was out the door before any one could say two-holes in the floor!
I Remember My Love
(Ride With Me) - and I did and I would forever if I could. He was waiting for me outside of my house. How nice it felt for someone to come by and pick me up. How often had I been leery of men knowing where I lived or had been asked to meet them somewhere. He already knew where I would be - He had the address imprinted on his mind, knew how the street curved, knew what the yard looked like, knew what it smelled like outside, knew how the wind blew - he knew how to find me. (Ride With Me) - and I did and I would forever of I could.
My Close Love
He had me at "Hi". He held me close to him under his arm - where I felt my safest. I was close enough to hear his heartbeat, close enough to understand his mis-understandings, close enough to know that he has had a sad day, close enough to know his goals, close enough to know his most intimate feelings. He wanted to talk and I in return wanted to be talked to. He had me at "Hi".
I Miss My Love
"Home" felt good. Together we fused into one - one sculpture carved from the essence of true love. It felt like divinity and I knew that after it was gone I would miss it. This time, however, I felt liberation songs flow through my bones. At that time I was not scared of him, I did not fear what was to come and I did not regret any choice that I had made. It was there for me, put there for the taking. I needed him and he needed I - I think we always will. When he isn't there I look for him, a small hint of him in the bushes or hidden in the crevices. Once I get over my fear of him, I will be fine. Because "Home" feels good.
As for the night and all that it contained - Thank you, My Love, Thank you!

No comments: